When it’s cold outside, most buyers and sellers hunker down to wait out winter and its various holidays before getting back into the game. This makes winter a great time to curl up with a good book and read up on how to crush your sales after the new year. Winter is also the season of giving, so whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for your agent friend or want to treat yourself to something nice, one of the top ten real estate books below is the way to go!
- Secrets Of Top Selling Agents by Joe SessoIn this book, Homes.com’s National Speaker Joe Sesso shares the best advice from the Secrets of Top Selling Agents webinar series. Covering topics from social media strategies and video marketing to building your brand and gaining control of your inbox, this guide explains exactly what you need to do to become a top selling agent!
- The Conversion Code by Chris SmithTraditional sales and marketing strategies are becoming less effective as more and more people search for and inquire about homes online. This book is full of helpful advice for capturing, converting, and closing leads online and over the phone, making it the ultimate step-by-step guide to increasing your sales in the modern, internet-driven era.
- Mindset, Model and Marketing! by Tom FerryWhat’s the difference between the agents who make it big and those who struggle to get by? In this book, Tom Ferry explores systems and strategies that can help a real estate agent or team dominate their market.
- #GetSocialSmart by Katie LanceLearn how to create a social media strategy across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, and more! This book covers topics from what to post (and when) to practical tips on blogging, live streaming, and video marketing.
- The 5 Dysfunctions of A Team by Patrick LencioniPutting together a winning team isn’t as easy as it seems. Read this book to discover the essential steps to overcoming common team-building hurdles and creating an effective team.
- Ninja Selling: Subtle Skills. Big Results. by Larry KendallWhen you stop chasing clients and start attracting them, you’ll do more than just improve your business and client relationships. You’ll also be more effective in your sales career and increase your income-per-hour so you can lead a fuller life.
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller, Dave Jenks and Jay PapasanThis book is a collaborative effort from some of real estate’s top agents. It will teach you how to drive production, earn a larger income, and organize your business for maximum success.
- Shark Tales by Barbara CorcoranShark Tank star and real estate giant Barbara Corcoran shares her advice for anyone starting a business. Packed with down-to-earth advice, her book will give you a can-do attitude to start or grow your own real estate business.
- Youtility For Real Estate by Jay Baer and Erica CampbellYoutility is “marketing that people cherish instead of marketing they simply tolerate.” Find groundbreaking tips to transform the relationship between you and your clients and to make yourself an indispensable part of their next real estate transaction.
- 7L: The Seven Levels of Communications by Michael J MaherBeing great at sales means thinking about more than just yourself. Find strategies to grow your number of referral leads by creating a more generous business to feed both your family and your soul.
Looking for other ways to improve your business in 2018? Visit SecretsofTopSellingAgents.com to register for free webinars from experienced real estate coaches and top agents. You can also check out Homes.com’s resource library for free eBooks, client guides, and other downloadables.