Creating fresh, unique content is an easy way to make an impact and grow your social media audience. However, coming up with content ideas to write about can be hard! Instead of spending hours trying to come up with new topics for your social channels and blog, check back with us each month for a list of ideas you can expand upon. Find September’s topics below to get started!
*Tip: Keep your branding consistent across all your online profiles, social accounts and websites to make it easy for your audience to recognize you.
Holidays and Occasions
Some of the many month-long observances in September include Baby Safety Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, Self Improvement Month, and National Courtesy Month. Here are some other things happening this September and some content ideas you can create around them.
- Pictures from the local farmers market
- DIY Cornucopia Guide
- Fall wreath ideas
- Labor Day – September 3rd
- Thank your team/employees
- BBQ recipes or tips
- Why we celebrate Labor Day
- Grandparents Day – September 9th
- Best kids books about grandparents
- DIY foot/handprint art
- Multigenerational listings currently on the market
- World Tourism Day – September 27th
- Most popular or hidden tourist destinations near you
- Listings with spare rooms to rent out
- Your favorite trip destination
Holiday content is great, but be sure to mix in plenty of general-interest topics to keep your content well rounded.
- How to replace a ceiling fan/light fixture
- Renovation tips or fails
- Interview someone
- DIY countertop or sink replacement
- Highlight a local author
- How to rip out old carpet
- Getting your pool ready for cold weather
As a real estate professional it’s important for you to discuss real estate topics on your blog and social networks. Some topics that may appeal to your audience include:
- What makes you different from other agents
- Relocation guide
- Popular property features
- Real estate memes
- American dream homes
- How to become a landlord
We hope some of these ideas are helpful and make it easier to reach your content-creation goals! If you need more help or just don’t have the time to work on your online presence, check out Homes.com Social Fuel. It’s a service designed to help you build a stronger online presence to help you connect with buyers and sellers.