Homes.com MLS Partner Network
Direct Listing Feed
Central to these direct data agreements is the Your Listings, Your Leads Promise. If you have listings, then you may have leads waiting for you in your free Homes.com account. Homes.com attracts millions of buyers, sellers, and renters searching for their next home on a monthly basis.
Three steps to enhance your Homes.com account:
- Complete your Homes.com profile. This allows visitors to find information related to the services you offer and how they can contact you.
- Verify your lead delivery email address to get the inquiries about your listings. You can also opt in to receive text alerts.
- Set up your contact lists and leads to receive the free monthly newsletter Homes.com offers to all MLS partners.
What’s in it for me if my MLS joins the Homes.com MLS Partner Network?
- FREE Listing Leads: Advertise yourself and your listings on Homes.com with all consumer inquiries coming back to you, the listing agent! You will be clearly branded on your properties.
- Manage All Your Leads: Turn those leads into active customers with the free Homes.com Lead Management System.
- Manage Your Customers: Take advantage of the integrated, pre-packaged email marketing campaigns and free monthly newsletter for your contacts with fresh content written by Homes.com each month.
- Market Your Business: Your Homes.com profile prominently advertises your photo, logo, and business biography along with links to your website and social media accounts.
All these features are provided at no charge to you and conveniently located under one dashboard: Homes.com Connect. All you need to do is opt-in to display your listings on Homes.com.
Claim Your Profile
Homes.com sends thousands of leads back to listing agents and brokers each month as part of the Homes.com MLS Partnership program. As a member of your local MLS you have access to your listing leads through the free lead system provided to you by Homes.com. In this 30 minute webinar, we will show you the steps you can take to make the most out of the free leads and free local exposure available to you through the Homes.com MLS Partnership.
Homes.com also offers a full suite of advertising and marketing tools to help your business.
- Homes.com Advertising: Target buyers and sellers at the city and zip code level and connect with engaged local consumers.
- Social Media Management: From social account setup and regularly posted content to reputation monitoring and manage Facebook advertising campaigns, Homes.com has everything you need to manage your social media presence.
- Agent Websites and SEO Services: Professional real estate websites that offer IDX searches to give buyers and sellers the complete local story on listings in your area. Homes.com also provides SEO services so buyers and sellers can find your website on Google.
Check out Marketing.Homes.com for more details.