The Real Estate industry usually slows down during the holidays, business may drop off during the holiday season but you can still make sales.
There are many reasons to keep selling during the holiday season, here are a few:
- Buyers looking for a home during the holidays are usually more serious.
- Investors may want to close by the end of the year for tax purposes.
- There are fewer homes for sale during the holiday season so your listings have a better chance of standing out to a prospective buyer.
- Home inspectors, appraisers, title companies and you all have more time to spend with clients.
- Sellers willing to show their house during the busy season may be more willing to negotiate on their sale price.
With these factors and more the holidays can be a great time for listing AND buyer agents! If buyers, sellers and agents alike all keep focused then November and December can be great months for sales!
Just because holidays are upon us stay focused on your business, show your clients that you are always reliable even during the busy November and December months.