As you research ways to better market yourself and your real estate business with social media in the new year, we have another resource for you to utilize. August 2012, Secrets of Top Selling Agents hosted a Facebook Marketing webinar with Jimmy Mackin. Jimmy explained how to market your listings on Facebook with his helpful Facebook Marketing Cheat Sheet. Here are some key take-aways from his webinar:
The DON’TS of Marketing Your Listings on Facebook:
1. DON’T syndicate your listings.
2. DON’T randomly invite people on Facebook to open houses.
3. DON’T only share links with no context.
The DO’S of Marketing Your Listings on Facebook:
1. DO tell a story with your posts and images.
2. DO encourage your followers to engage with your posts.
3. DO use beautiful, eye-catching photos that start conversations.
Jimmy also gave a great presentation on marketing at last year’s National Association of Realtor’s Conference in Orlando.
To get more information on marketing your listings on Facebook, watch the recording of Jimmy’s webinar here.