The September Hitwise report has just been released and with it comes good news for Homes.com. Although there has been a slight decrease in visits share, Homes.com remains the fifth real estate website! Even though Realtor.com is ahead by one position, it saw a much more dramatic decrease of visits share of 6.5%. If that trend continues, Homes.com will easily be able to gain that ground. Yahoo! jumped up a notch, presumably because of their recent name and content change.
Here’s how the rest of the top ten real estate websites lined up in last month:
- Yahoo! Homes (August: Realtor.com)
- Realtor.com (Yahoo! Homes)
- AOL Real Estate
- FrontDoor Real Estate (August: MSN Real Estate)
- MSN Real Estate (August: Rent.com)
- Rent.com (August: Apartment Guide)
- Apartment Guide (August: Apartments.com)
As you can see, the top ten real estate websites tend to do a bit of shuffling around each month, but they never stray far from their familiar spaces.