If you’ve been using Homes.com and your iPad to help conduct your real estate business, we have great news — Homes.com has just released an iPad app!
iPad users are always happy to talk about how their beloved device does just about everything. And now, it can help them find their next dream home and connect with local real estate professionals like you.
The new app is extremely user-friendly, with a streamlined layout and easy-to-find buttons. On the home screen, you can easily browse through listings that are for sale or rent, and sort them by number of bedrooms or bathrooms, property or listing type, and price range.
This new app allows iPad users to:
- Instantly find nearby homes for sale or rent with a GPS-driven location finder
- Quickly refine home and rental searches through customized filters, e.g., by price,
property type, location and more
- Easily toggle on property values to display within homes for sale or rent
- Drag or pinch the screen to zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive maps in
landscape or portrait mode
- Quickly flip through sweeping photo galleries of one or multiple homes through
Homes.com’s simply designed user interface
- Bookmark and save searches of favorite properties to MyHomes.com account
- Immediately receive email alerts when new properties are listed that match established
- Instantly generate turn-by-turn driving directions from your current location to the
property of interest
- Easily share properties for sale or for rent with friends and family via email
- Quickly connect with a real estate professional via integrated contact links or through the
integrated local agent search
- Determine best financial options, loan amounts and monthly payments with Homes.com
integrated mortgage calculator
- Instantly check credit scores and complete an optional online loan pre-qualification
The new Homes.com iPad app makes it incredibly easy for home buyers to search for their new house. The software is fast, navigable, and sensible. Though the app hasn’t been around that long, it is already ranked in the top 30 Lifestyle apps in the entire iTunes store. To download the free app for your iPad, click here.