- Houston, TX – One of the largest residences in the US This sprawling and private estate is cited on Wikipedia.org as one of the largest single family residences in the United States. An expansive estate with European inspired architecture is listed for $12,900,000. With a natural bayou landscape it features lush gardens, sculpted terraces and amazing entertaining areas. This marvelous property has a wine room with a bar, a private theater and separate quarters with private entrances. This spectacular estate is listed with Dale Richardson from Martha Turner Properties.
- Las Vegas, NV – Garden focused estate in Las Vegas< Beautifully designed with the appearance that the house was built over artesian waters, streams, fountains, pools, and waterfalls. This gorgeous home was inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater. The main structural mass is over 2,000 tons of stone passing throughout the home. Glass panels stretch the floor to ceiling to create an open feel of the gardens. All five suites boast a private terrace. The courtyard features a hot and cold spa, fireplace, and a barbeque area. This water paradise also has an elevator, wine cellar, and a private theater. Listed by the Shapiro and Sher Group with Prudential Americana Group in Ft. Apache, this home is a true paradise.
- Orlando, FL – Lush lakefront compound
Made up of five total residences this unique and private compound in Orlando, FL sits on 12 acres. This property actually has 17 bedrooms and 17 baths on 32,196 total sq. ft. Walled and gated, it sits on Lake Sheen with a listing price of $7,995,000. The main house has 7 bedrooms and 10 baths. In the main suite glass walls open to a private tropical pool featuring a beach, tiki hut and waterfall all in the master bedroom! Edging the water are two boat houses and docks. This compound was featured as one of the top 1,000 estates in the United States by Ultimate Homes and is listed by Rob West with Keller Williams.
- San Antonio, TX – Historic masterpiece in San Antonio
This beauty was built in 1947 by the renowned architect Birdsall P. Briscoe and is known as Clemens House. This 4 bedroom Georgian style estate is listed for $4,950,000 and is located in prestigious Olmos Park. Featuring an elevator, several water fountains and gorgeous gardens this house is a stunning success and is listed with Kathleen Kuper from Kuper Southebys International Realty.
- Tampa, FL – Lakeside Elegance This private gated mansion sits lakeside on 10 acres and is listed for $14,000,000 by Michael Green with Keller Williams South Tampa. The exterior boasts stone columns, a water fountain, and an elegant circular driveway. The modern interior has 7 bedrooms, 6 fireplaces, a gorgeous gourmet kitchen and a separate CEO boardroom. By the lake sits a full guest home, gazebo, tennis courts and boat dock. This spectacular house is surely a dream come true.
- San Diego, CA – Stunning in Solana Beach
This cutting edge designer home is listed for $2,450,000 by Lori May with Get Smart Properties. No expense or detail has been spared on this custom home. With soaring ceilings and gorgeous outdoor area this sanctuary is surely a dream come true.
- Jacksonville, FL – Riverfront ParadiseThis gated property sits by the St. Johns River on 2.93 acres. This elegant estate has five bedrooms, eight bathrooms, an elevator, marble throughout, and a pier out to the river. This home is a classic beauty with relaxing views that are unsurpassed is listed by Gary Harlow with Watson Realty Corp.
- Phoenix, AZ – >Dazzling Views
This gorgeous home is situated in coveted Canyon Reserve in Phoenix, AZ. Listed for $3,500,000 this 5+ acre hillside haven is simply amazing. Blissfully private with terraces, a salt water pool and spa, outdoor kitchen and a cabana bath. The interior boasts glass walls overlooking the mountain preserve, amazing master suite, ample win cellar and a state of the art kitchen. This unique home is listed by Bonnie Dillon with Keller Williams Realty, East Valley.
- Tucson, AZ – Endless mountain, desert and city lights views!
Walk through the grand entry hall with hand-painted fresco into the living room with an imported fireplace. Master suite with expansive closets. This spectacular home also boasts a fitness center with a massage room, tanning salon and sauna. English pub with glass double doors! Relax in the shimmering infinity-edge pool and outdoor kitchen! This amazing home is listed for $13,500,000 by Bev Dail with Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Cape Coral, FL – Gorgeous Florida home with sailboat dock
This home features breathtaking views and direct sailboat access. This home is located in Cape Coral, FL in the world class Tarpon Point Estates a stunning waterfront resort style community. This home is a must see and is listed for $4,950,000 by Prudential Florida WCI.