Homes.com offers agents a FREE resource to connect with homebuyers and sellers in your local community. With an Agent Profile, you can introduce yourself by simply completing the profile information in your MyHomes account. Once you have completed your profile, visitors to Homes.com will find your profile when they search your local area in the Homes.com agent directory.
Below are a few tips to improve your Homes.com Agent Profile:
- Make sure you’ve included all your contact information so that searchers have many different ways to contact you.
- Upload a picture to your profile. A picture makes you more personable and will allow homebuyers and sellers to associate you with your name. Plus, research shows that online consumers are less likely to click on items that do not include pictures.
- Post your listings on Homes.com. When your listings are on Homes.com, they can also be searched directly from your Homes.com Agent Profile.
- Send those endorsement emails! Agents in the Homes.com Agent Directory are ranked according the total number of endorsements received from homebuyers and sellers. So, the more endorsements you receive, the better you will rank.
- Participate in Questions and Answers! Your MyHomes account is included with access to the Homes.com Questions and Answers community. Sign up for Question Alerts in your area to connect with even more home buyers and sellers! Learn More About Questions and Answers.
- Don’t forget to check the “list me in the directory” box in your account. Without checking this box, you will not show up in the Homes.com Agent Directory.
Haven’t signed up for your FREE Homes.com profile yet? Sign up today!