Your Listing. Your Lead. Your Commission.
At Homes.com, we are committed to being a friend and ally to the real estate industry. Our purpose is to connect consumers and real estate pros through a simply smarter home search experience.
- We believe consumers should always work with a licensed real estate professional with local expertise to assist with the home buying and selling process.
- We believe in the value of the MLS and are committed to displaying accurate listing data. We only favor the freshest listings, not those of a specific broker or franchise and certainly not our own.
- We believe consumers should always be able to easily determine who the listing broker and agent is for listings, without confusion.
- We promise not to compete against you. Homes.com is not licensed as a brokerage. Nor are we in the business of buying and selling real estate.
- We promise to not favor lead buyers by giving them a head start in contacting a consumer while delaying lead delivery to other buyers.
- And we promise to always send a copy of every consumer inquiry on a property to the listing agent. None of the other big real estate search sites can say this.
Interested in learning more about Homes.com? Complete the form below and a marketing consultant will reach out to you.
Learn More About Homes.com
I confirm that the contact information I have provided is my information, and I consent to receiving your emails, calls, prerecorded messages, voicemails and texts, which may involve automated means, whether to provide me information or to market your products. Message & data rates may apply. I understand that this consent is not required in order to make a purchase, this consent applies even if I have registered my phone number on the national Do Not Call registry, and I can revoke my consent at any time.